• The fifth annual Winter Bluegrass Jubilee is held at the Pickens High School in the auditorium. Visit www.yamupstate.com for more information.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• The Upcountry Quilters Guild meets at 7 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of each month in the community room of Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative, 734 W. Main St. in Pickens. Visitors are welcome. Visit www.upcountryquiltguildsc.com for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 meets at 7 p.m. the f0urth Tuesday of each month.
• The Pickens Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Pickens Presbyterian Church.
• Volunteer orientation sessions for Pickens County Meals on Wheels programs are held at 1:30 p.m. each Thursday at the McKissick Center for Senior Wellness, 349 Edgemont Ave. Contact Marsha Robertson at 864-855-3770, ext. 5, send an email to email@example.com or visit www.pcmow.org for more information.
• The Powdersville Water District Board of Directors meets the third Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. in the meeting room of the Powdersville Library, 4 Civic Court in Easley. The Executive Committee meets the week prior to the regular board meeting. All meeting times are subject to change. Call 864-269-5440, ext. 3108, for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 is selling flags to support the work they do in the community. To buy a flag or have one retired, contact Paul Smith at 864-238-9144 or Bones Wilson at 864-230-4765.
Outside Pickens County
• Anderson County P.A.W.S., 1320 S.C. 29 South in Anderson, holds Home 4 The Holidays pet adoptions through Dec. 21. All felines and canines will be only $4 to adopt. The shelter is open from noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and from noon to 4 p.m. Saturdays. Call 864-260-4151 or visit www.petango.com/andersoncountypaws for more information.
• Truman Capote’s Holiday Memories is presented at the Walhalla Civic Auditorium at 8 p.m. Dec. 18 and Dec. 19 and at 2:30 p.m. Dec. 20. Advance tickets are $12 for adults, $6 for children 12 and under and $10 for individuals in groups. Tickets are $14 on the day of the show. Call 864 638-5277 or visit www.walhallacivic.com to order tickets.
• The World of Energy, 7812 Rochester Highway in Seneca, hosts the third annual Festival of Trees through Dec. 31. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.