• A Duct Tape Crafts program is held at 3:30 p.m. at the Central-Clemson Regional Branch Library, 105 Commons Way, Central. The free program is open to all teens.
• A debate between Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark and challenger Tim Morgan is held at 6 p.m. at Tri-County Technical College’s Easley campus, 1774 Powdersville Road in Easley. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
• Upstate Roller Girl Evolution (URGE) takes on the Smoky Mountain Roller Girls at 11 a.m. at the Easley Skate Center, 719 Ross Ave. in Easley. Doors open at 10:30 a.m. Tickets are $8 online and $10 at the door. Children 10 and under are admitted free.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• The Upcountry Quilters Guild meets at 7 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of each month in the community room of Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative, 734 W. Main St. in Pickens. Visitors are welcome. Visit www.upcountryquiltguildsc.com for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 meets at 7 p.m. the f0urth Tuesday of each month.
• The Pickens Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Pickens Presbyterian Church.
• Volunteer orientation sessions for Pickens County Meals on Wheels programs are held at 1:30 p.m. each Thursday at the McKissick Center for Senior Wellness, 349 Edgemont Ave. Contact Marsha Robertson at 864-855-3770, ext. 5, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.pcmow.org for more information.
Outside Pickens County
• Walking tours of Pendleton are held May 27 and May 28 at 2 p.m. beginning at Hunter’s Store, 125 E. Queen St. in Pendleton. The cost is $7 per person.
• The South Carolina Chapter of American Christian Fiction Writers meets from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. May 28 at North Anderson Baptist Church, 2308 N. Main St. in Anderson. The meeting is free and visitors are welcome.
• Stephen King’s Carrie, the Musical is staged June 3 to June 5 and June 10 to June 12 at Clemson Little Theatre, 214 S. Mechanic St. in Pendleton. Jimmy O. Burdette is the director. Call 864-437-0172 or e-mail Shakespeare@wctel.net for more information.
• Art Gallery on Pendleton Square, 102-A E. Main St. in Pendleton, hosts sculptor and Co-op member Lou Koppel from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. June 10. Light refreshments will be served. Visit artgalleryps.org or call 864-221-0129 for more information.
• The Greenville Civil Air Patrol holds an open house from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. May 28 at the Greenville Downtown Airport South Ramp, 11 Airport Extension in Greenville.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.