Through Aug. 25
• Interim Healthcare Hospice holds grief support classes from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each Thursday at Williams House next to Robinson Funeral Home, 305 W. Main St. in Easley. Visit www.hospicegriefsupport.com to register.
• A “Hold that Tiger” meet and greet is held from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Keowee Vineyards Lakehouse Restaurant. The cost is $70 per person, with $50 going to Family Promise of Pickens County. Tony Elliott, a coach for Clemson, will be the guest. Tickets are limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 is selling flags to support the work they do in the community. To buy a flag or have one retired, contact Paul Smith at 864-238-9144 or Bones Wilson at 864-230-4765.
Outside Pickens County
• The Art Gallery on Pendleton Square hosts mixed media artist Laurie Crino and painter/portrait artist Pam Latour from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. July 8. The Gallery is located at 102-A E. Main St. in Pendleton.
• The fourth annual Extra Mile Hunger Run, hosted by Harvest Hope Food Bank, is held July 23 at Furman University. Discounted registration available before July 9. Visit harvesthope.org for more information or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
• The Dream Team SummerFest Pageant is held at 1 p.m. July 23 in Walhalla at Walhalla Middle School. Registration is from 10:30 a.m. to noon. Overall titles with cash prizes will be awarded. The registration deadline is July 20. Call Amanda Powell at 864-650-3165 or visit www.dreamteamproductionsllc.com for information.
• Miss Golden Corner USA, Miss Golden Coner Teen USA, Miss Lake Keowee, Miss Lake Keowee Teen, Miss Mountain Lakes and Miss Mountain Lakes Teen are crowned in a USA Preliminary event at 7:30 p.m. July 23 at Walhalla Middle School. The deadline to register is July 13. Visit www.gcpageants.com or call 864-882-8558 for information.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.