• Easley Foothills Playhouse, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley, presents Nunsense at 8 p.m. Feb. 3 and Feb. 4 and at 3 p.m. Feb. 5.
• Liberty Church of God of Prophecy on Blackbottom Road in Liberty holds a hotdog sale at 4:30 p.m. and singing with Oasis at 6 p.m.
• Easley Newcomers & Friends meets at 10 a.m. at Hampton Memorial Library. The Pickens County Humane Society will present the program. Guests are welcome to attend.
• The Liberty Lions hold a diabetes walk and wellness fair from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at 314, W. Main St. in Liberty. Registration is $10 for individuals, $20 for teams of three or less, and $35 for a team of four or more. Businesses can secure a table for $25.
• American Legion Post 52 is selling flags to support the work they do in the community. To buy a flag or have one retired, contact Paul Smith at 864-238-9144 or Bones Wilson at 864-230-4765.
Outside Pickens County
• The Agricultural Museum of South Carolina, 120 History Lane in Pendleton, holds a class on raising chickens from 10 a.m. to noon Feb. 4. The cost is $12 per person. Dr. Mickey Hall from Clemson University will conduct the class. The deadline to register is Feb. 2. Space is limited. Call 864-646-7271 or send an email to Nikki Saylors at email@example.com to reserve a seat.
• The Art Gallery on Pendleton Square, 102-A E. Main St. in Pendleton, features jewelry artists during February. A reception is held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Feb. 10. Admission is free.
• The Art Gallery on Pendleton Square, 102-A E. Main St. in Pendleton, features the work of potter Meredith Walker in March. A reception is held from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. March 10. Admission is free.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.