• The fifth annual Winter Bluegrass Jubilee is held at the Pickens High School in the auditorium. Visit www.yamupstate.com for more information.
• The Easley Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Tuesday at West End Hall in the Carr Center, 201 S. 5th St. in Easley.
• MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers birth-K4) meets at 9:30 a.m. the first and third Tuesday of each month at Mt. Moriah Baptist Church, 9813 Anderson Road in Piedmont. Meetings include brunch, special speakers, group time and more. A nursery is provided.
• The Clemson Sertoma Club meets at noon the first and third Tuesday of each month at the University Inn, 1310 Tiger Blvd. in Clemson. New members and visitors are welcome. Call Randy Shaw at 864-423-5469 for more information.
• Easley Newcomers & Friends meets the second Tuesday of each month at the Capt. Kimberly Hampton Public Library, 304 Biltmore Road in Easley. The social is at 10 a.m. and the meeting is at 10:30 a.m. Guests are welcome. Call Donna Medgyesy at 864-855-5231 for more information.
• The Moving Forward Group meets at 6:30 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month at Silver Bay on S.C. 123 in Easley.
• The Confection Connection of the Upstate meets at 7 p.m. the second Tuesday of each month at St. Michael’s Episcopal Church, 1200 Powdersville Road in Easley. Call 864-859-4252 or send an email to email@example.com for more information.
• The Upcountry Quilters Guild meets at 7 p.m. the fourth Tuesday of each month in the community room of Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative, 734 W. Main St. in Pickens. Visitors are welcome. Visit www.upcountryquiltguildsc.com for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 meets at 7 p.m. the f0urth Tuesday of each month.
• The Pickens Rotary Club meets from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. each Wednesday at Pickens Presbyterian Church.
• The Easley Business and Professional Women’s Chapter meets at 12:30 p.m. the third Wednesday of each month at Fatz Cafe in Easley. Send an email to Lynne Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 864-608-3268 for more information.
• The Pickens County Library Board of Trustees meets at 6 p.m. the third Thursday of each month. The meeting is open to the public. (Oct. 15, Hampton Memorial Library, 304 Biltmore Road; Nov. 19, Hampton Memorial Library)
• Volunteer orientation sessions for Pickens County Meals on Wheels programs are held at 1:30 p.m. each Thursday at the McKissick Center for Senior Wellness, 349 Edgemont Ave. Contact Marsha Robertson at 864-855-3770, ext. 5, send an email to email@example.com or visit www.pcmow.org for more information.
• The Powdersville Water District Board of Directors meets the third Thursday of each month at 6 p.m. in the meeting room of the Powdersville Library, 4 Civic Court in Easley. The Executive Committee meets the week prior to the regular board meeting. All meeting times are subject to change. Call 864-269-5440, ext. 3108, for more information.
• The Arts Council of Pickens County meets at 2:30 p.m. the first Saturday of each month at Starving Artist Cafe, 114 NW Main St. in Easley. The group is open to those wanting to build support for the arts. Visit artscouncilofpickens.wix.com for more information.
• American Legion Post 52 is selling flags to support the work they do in the community. To buy a flag or have one retired, contact Paul Smith at 864-238-9144 or Bones Wilson at 864-230-4765.
Outside Pickens County
• The World of Energy, 7812 Rochester Highway in Seneca, hosts the third annual Festival of Trees through Dec. 31. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and noon to 5 p.m. Saturdays.
Community Calendar items can be submitted in writing to P.O. Box 709, Easley, S.C. 29641; in person at 714 S. Pendleton St., Suite D; via fax to 864-855-6825; or via email at EASnews@civitasmedia.com. Call 864-855-0355 for more information. Items run on a space-available basis.